Activity feed for the Zotero Reproducible Science library of citations
- The G8 released a policy paper: G8 Open Data Charter and Technical Annex.
- A group of mathematicians have launched a federated open platform called The Selected Papers Network. This site follows from Lee, C. (2012). Open peer review by a selected-papers network. Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, 6, 1. doi:10.3389/fncom.2012.00001 
- Universities and Libraries Envision a ‘Federated System’ for Public Access to Research: Shared Access Research Ecosystem, Share, is a proposed federated system for open access. Instead of relying on publishers' existing infrastructure, like CHORUS, it would link together public infrastructure.
- Trust in science would be improved by study pre-registration | Open letter: We must encourage scientific journals to accept studies before the results are in
- PLOS-Tech: New PLOS blog focused on technology of PLOS and related tools that facilitate science communication and research.
- SIAM NEWS “Setting the Default to Reproducible” in Computational Science Research: published report on the ICERM Workshop
- more News and Commentary
Workshop and Symposia Results
- ICERM Reproducibility in Computational and Experimental Mathematics: Readings and References
- Public Access to Federally-Supported Research and Development: Data Data and Publications
- Report of the Working Group on Expanding Access to Published Research Findings – the Finch Group